Selecting Your Perfect Wedding Album: Tips for Choosing the Best Photos
Congratulations on your wedding! Now that you have your raw or edited wedding photos, it's time to choose the best ones for your album. A great rule of thumb is to select around 200-220 photos for a 40-page album. To help with your selection, consider the following tips:
Choose photos that include:
- The bride and groom details
- Portraits of the bride getting ready and the groom
- Portraits of the couple with their family and entourage (bridesmaids & groomsmen)
Ceremony & Postnup
- Highlight moments, such as the ring exchange and first kiss
- Traditional portraits of the couple at the altar
- Group photos of the couple with family and friends
- Include shots with your bridal party and couple shots of you and your partner
- The venue and decor
- Optional group photos of guests
- Important events like cutting the cake, speeches, toasting, and the couple's first dance
- Any other special moments you want to remember
"What's the process for submitting my selected photos?"
You can upload them via Google Drive and send us the link.
"What's the estimated time frame for receiving my wedding album?"
Once you've chosen your preferred photos, they'll be sent for layout to our layout artist and have it published, the entire process typically takes 2-3 months.
If you're having a hard time selecting photos, don't hesitate to ask your photographer. With their expertise, they can help you create a beautiful and cohesive wedding album.